Sunday, May 17, 2015

Exciting News!!!!!

Okay!!!!!!! So first of all WOW and WOOPS lol I did not think that post would get that much traction :) I know you are all hoping Baby Bosker is on the way~ but if that were the case I would be taking lawyers names to sue Healthcare Midwest! Our baby making days are done peeps but I am more than happy to watch any of yours ;)

So what is this exciting news you may ask???? What on earth got us so excited that Tim actually took a pic with me??? Over a year ago I joined Beachbody to help shed some weight. I never in a million years thought it would bring as many opportunities as it has in my life. I am sure you are reading this and thinking oh great here she goes: Beachbody. But yes, Beachbody. Alot of people think its another thing to sell and another "gimmick". Well, this gimmick changed my life. I am so happy with myself and for the first time in a long time I know that its ok to take care of Mom too. Tim would have never supported me on a journey of a "gimmick" but he saw how it changed me internally and how it started helping our family as well. Anywho....... part of my job as a coach is to help people through their own journeys. I will hands down say there is nothing more rewarding than someone saying Carley you have helped me see light, You have changed my life, You believed in me when noone else did. Well~ I will be the first to say, I dont change anyone's life, they do. I support them along the way but I no way shape or form can take the credit of something that large. I wish I could, but in reality these people are deciding to change their lives. Once they decide, I help set them up with a program, I help with their commitments and their goals, and I hold them accountable. I am their biggest supporter. I don't see myself as "selling" anything unless you consider selling them their lives back. 

Each year Beachbody sends their Coaches on a Success Club trip for impacting others lives. In 2016, they are sending Coaches on a Cruise for 6 days and 5 nights. I did not make the list for 2015 and even though it was ok, I was a little bummed that I missed it by 1,000 people. I got over it and was determined to make it in 2016.

The reason being, its Tim and my 10 year anniversary. What better way then to spend 6 days together: FOR FREE! The dealio with us it that alot of the times, Tim doesn't go on vacation with us. I do a lot of solo trips b/c I am lucky to have an awesome job at the CU that provides time off. Tim is not that fortunate, he works for an awesome company I must say, but the vacation time aint there. So in order for use to take a $2600 cruise, we would also have to account for 1 weeks worth of pay to go. We could probably do it, but you all have kids, mortgages, expenses, and to not get paid for a week blows when it comes to paying the bills. Tim most often sacrifices and says go without me. I want you to travel and see your friends (why he takes care of our kids), or I take the kids and galavant around the world without him! 

Not in 2016! Tim and I are sailing to Jamaica for FREE!!!! I cannot begin to explain how happy I was when I received the news....... The only expense we have is Tim's paycheck. I can handle that :D Get the nausea meds and your party pants on BB~ you have no idea what you're in for with Carley on that ship.... Toot Toot! 

No comments :

Post a Comment