Monday, February 2, 2015

21 Day Fix-1st Round

 
I am so excited that I completed my first round of this program. These last 3 weeks I have learned ALOT! I was always eating clean, however portion control even on healthy food is needed.

Many people think if they workout every day, they can eat whatever they want, but are confused on why they are unable to reach their goal weight/body.
This program is designed to help you balance each important area that is needed to help you achieve your overall goals.
This is like having the best of both worlds... You will get a nutrition guide to help tell you what to eat and when, an exercise program along with a schedule that tells you when to do each workout, and you even get the containers for your food!

Shakeology definitely helped clear up cellulite and firm my skin. I can honestly say that incorporating this meal replacement into my diet, I have never felt better. I get my daily dose of vitamins, super foods, and nutrition that I couldn't possibly purchase or eat per day. When your body is nourished with the right vitamins and foods, it responds, and helps you restore your muscle tissue to keep moving. I am more alert, I feel better, my allergies have cleared up, and I just overall feel so much better!

Here is a front picture of my belly and side by side view from the 21 Day Fix. Did I tell you I was able to eat chocolate and have some vino (wine) on this program as well? Its all about balance and portion control :P I lost 10 pounds and 14 inches total off of my body. My thighs are more toned, my bootay is perkier, and my waist definitely toned down.


I finished day 21, and allowed myself to indulge at my cousins Baby Shower as my actual "Cheat" Meal. I started round 2 today, and cant wait to see where I am with my Operation Abs. Did you know there is only 60 days until Spring Break? Start NOW!!! Imagine in another 60 days, where my progress will be??? Join me TODAY!
Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment