Sunday, January 25, 2015

Carley's 21 Day Fix Journey

My Goal for 2015 was ABS. As most of you know, last year after losing 32lbs with T25 and Shakeology I hit a major plateau. I continued to TRUST the process and never give up. 6 months later I was diagnosed with major food allergies (most that I kind of knew about~but ignored b/c I had never been actually tested). I learned ALOT about my body, food, and mostly how to listen to my body. I went to a holistic doctor by choice, and did a lot of studying. I chose to try the Autoimmune Paleo food plan, and I am never looking back. I had trials over those months, b/c as a health and fitness coach I felt like I was ALWAYS being looked at. I second guessed myself a lot and realized that by going through this. I learned 10x more about nutrition and listening to my body, than I would have ever learned had I not had this go on. I believe that by going through this, I can better help others. Just this month, my Doctor gave me the ok to try something other than Yoga and light workouts :D He was extremely happy with my progress and how my body has responded so far. So am I.

Once I felt comfortable with changing my palate (food), and started feeling changes in my body, I was ready to introduce the 21 Day Fix and get those ABS. Click Here for more info on the Fix. Below are my fun food containers. I don't have to count calories, its already done for me. I simply plan my meals and use my count of containers accordingly. Its super simple!



Most people look at these containers and think they are going to starve! They are misleading. You get several containers per day that you can make meals with. To the right here, you have 1 Yellow, 1 Green, 1 Red~ and one awesome Chicken Stir Fry! There are a ton of recipes at your exposure, so most of the thinking is done for you (insert ecstatic emoji) Some days, I find it hard to eat all my containers.


I wish I would have gotten a pic on the same side (I'll make sure to remember that next week) but this is a difference of 5 days. My stomach looks more toned already!!! Between all the food I get to eat plus one Shakeology a day, I never feel hungry. I set myself up for success by planning and prepping my food so that I don't FAIL. I get 3 extra yellow containers for chocolate or a treat each week, and 3 extra yellow containers for wine each week. This plan is Tha Bomb Diggity!!!









 
I am super excited about  this program and cant wait to see my results after 21 days!! Its not always about measuring your successes on the scale. I can visibly see the difference and sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words! 

No comments :

Post a Comment