Monday, January 19, 2015

Valentines Day Special

Valentines Day is right around the corner. There are always treats laying around and chocolates being given. I tell my hubby every year NOT to buy me flowers or chocolates, if he wants to buy me a bouquet~Edible Arrangements will do :)

Besides the hustle and bustle of treats and bouquets, this Holiday is all about L.O.V.E! For once, why not love yourself? This Valentines Day, I am launching a 3 week 21 Day Fix Challenge. This program is proven to work, and will give you the results you want in a shorter period of time. I am personally offering myself up, not just as your Coach but giving the Incentive to purchase this program for a low cost. This program is already on sale this month, and for the first 5 Challengers that sign up with me by Wednesday January 21st, I will be giving an additional kickback. There will be fun prizes given away for participation to keep you engaged etc.... you wont want to miss out on this Challenge!

To sign up for this you may do 1 of a few things:
~Fill out the application at the bottom of this page
~Email me at: carley.bosker1@gmail.com
~Facebook Message me @ Carley"Joyce"Bosker.



Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments :

Post a Comment