Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pittsburgh- Super Friday

My Trip to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Well, to say this trip started off with a bang, is no joke. The night before we were supposed to leave, Michigan decided to hand us 12 in of snow in about 6 hours. Luckily, we took the back way to the Toll Roads and missed the 195 car pile up. We started out slow (about 30mph) but luckily part way through Ohio, we were smooth sailing with sun and clear roads. We made it in about 5.5 hours :)


We were pretty excited that we made good time b/c we now would have time to get ready for Super Friday,  but..... if you know me I was kind of wanting a new shirt so we googled Maurices.... and in Pittsburgh~those are barbershops (we didn't know that until we got there). So we got completely derailed downtown :/ and my fun adventure to find a shirt turned into 1 hours worth of trying to find our way back to the hotel. Woops :D Needless to say, we dropped our luggage and had to fly to the Event! It was a white out theme (fitting for the weather) and we got pretty good seats on the balcony.

One of the most amazing things that always inspires me at these Events, is listening to the transformation stories. People probably think that its just weight and body transformations. While there are tons of those, most of those same stories are also Life Transformations. The way our world is today, to be involved in a Company and environment full of positive, inviting, non-judgmental individuals is pretty inspiring in itself. 


One of the main reasons I drove to Pennsylvania for this event was the CEO Carl Daikeler and the Creator of the 21 Day Fix Autumn Calabrese were going to be there in person. To hear Carl talk about the thousands of lives changed by not only these programs but the effect Coaching has on others success is what keeps me going in this business. My main goal when I started this was if I could help 1 person change their life, like mine has been changed through this company.... it's all worth it.

It's probably a good thing I like this lady, because our "double" bed was really half way b/w a twin and double. If we weren't close before, we definitely were after sharing a bed ;)

On Saturday, there was a Dream Team Live Event where some of the top coaches (#1 team in the company) presented several different topics on how to become better leaders, and better help people commit to a healthier lifestyle. I was able to meet some of them Saturday night and thank them personally for the inspiration.




Top Coach: Deidra (ball of energy)                                     Top Coach: Marlena (I was so nervous ha)


If you know me well, I am a complete extrovert. I like to put myself out there, especially if it will make someone else feel better. I HAD to get my pictures taken with Deidra and Marlena b/c I am drawn to their personalities. I also am a complete TOMBOY, so to get all dolled up was completely out of my comfort zone. I am so glad that I had Kelli with me to pull me out of my shell and make me get fancy :) It does not happen often, and I am so thankful for my girlfriends that I have made. 



Saturday night at Perle we mingled with others from our Team and over 200 other coaches. 


And to top off my night, I was able to meet Melanie Mitro-Top Coach of 2014 and one of my Upline Coaches. She is as beautiful on the inside, and she is out. I could consider my trip complete after meeting her!!!!

What a BLAST!!!! I can not wait until April, to see what is in store for the next event. 

This is just one of the amazing experiences that I have been blessed with through Beachbody. My job is not to "sell" somebody something and call it good. I am here for each person EVERY STEP OF THE WAY! 
I do not believe one door closes without another one opening. In my darkest hour, when I didn't understand why, my light was directed here. I had no clue at that time, that this is the road I would be lead down. I can honestly say that I was able to start helping myself, when I started helping others. And there is no better Reward than that. I am a happier Woman, a better Wife, a playful in-tune Mother, a more Positive, Confidant human being..... and way too many people think this is just a workout DVD :) 


To be a part of my next Challenge Group, please fill out the application below. My next Group is starting Monday January 26th. Interested in Coaching? Email me at: Carley.Bosker1@gmail.com. 


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments :

Post a Comment