Friday, December 18, 2015

The Master's Hammer and Chisel



I don't know if I have ever been excited for a program like I am for this one. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that Tim has committed to working out with me since our cruise is 80 days away :D But when I heard about this program at Summit and saw the preview video I knew this was going to be a great one!

What is Hammer & Chisel
From the creator of the 21 Day Fix & 21 Day Fix Extreme, Autumn Calabrese, and the creator of Body Beast, Sagi Kalev, team up to create a program like no other! These two trainers together have put their years of knowledge to get you to a cut and shredded new you in just 60 days with some cardio, strength training, abs & so much more. 

Hammer and Chisel also uses the colored portion control containers from the 21 Day Fix to bring you an amazing nutrition plan that you'll fall in love with! This is an amazing chance to get in the best shape of your life - get fit not bulky, ladies! 

The Workouts:
Workouts are 20-40 minutes in length. This is the perfect workout for people who do not have hours to spend at the gym, but want a great workout that is going to give them AMAZING results. 

What Equipment is Needed:
~A bench OR stability ball
~Free Weights (weight is depending on your strength levels)
~A band and door attachment OR pull up bar

Real Life Results:






















I will be hosting an EXCLUSIVE Hammer & Chisel Launch group where I will be mentoring you through the program, teaching you how to use the nutrition plan, create a meal plan, prep, as well as give you snack ideas, recipes, and tips.  Plus you will get daily motivation and accountability from me in a closed online group! 

Does this sound like something you would like to do?  If so, complete the application below to be considered for a spot in my exclusive test group or you can always message me at: Carley "Joyce" Bosker on FB. 

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment